Make up Cavan/Louth area

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

the winner Posts: 4148
Hello ladies I am trying to book my make up artist for the wedding. I have gotten some insame prices 650 for instance.. I cant and wont be paying that. Does anyone know of anyone good in the Cavan/Louth area? Thanks in advance. :wv :wv
macsmissus Posts: 928
I'm using a girl who is based in Meath (travelling to Dublin) she doesn't charge call out fee and for trials for me & BM, and me, BM and MOB on the day is only €200. She is brill - was recommended to me on here. I can PM you her details if you like :wv
minibuddy Posts: 320
Can you pm her details please as im getting married in Louth.
Oh Please PM me the details. Have you had a trial yet??
quartz Posts: 446
Would love a pm with her details too please. :thnk
macsmissus Posts: 928
Yeah me and my BM had trial with her - we were both so happy with it. My BM booked her for her own wedding in August. The Winner & quartz - pm'd you's her details :wv
Enchantress Posts: 1509
I would defo recommend Megan in Fuschia in scotch hall Drogheda, they do house calls as well! :wv
[quote="Enchantress":3lil4dsy]I would defo recommend Megan in Fuschia in scotch hall Drogheda, they do house calls as well! :wv[/quote:3lil4dsy] Hey any idea of price? Thanks
pixiebell Posts: 739
hi ya if you are not to far away from castlebalyney there is a beauty salon near the hotel called addictions i think...i have her number 042-97-51893 she does bridal party make up.. Every time i go to wedding in blayney she seeems pretty busy with wedding peeps. My make was reasonably priced but you could ring for prices