Make up cost

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BlaBla1234 Posts: 80
Hi everyone, Im trying to price make up for our wedding in August. Can you pls tell me how much yours cost and for how many people?? Generally how much for trials also?? Thanks :-)
danekawilsonmakeup Posts: 120
Hiya, I'm not sure about other suppliers but I'll PM you my pricelist so you can get some sort of idea!
nuttybride Posts: 594
Mine is costing 355 for myself,2 BM and 2 mothers. I got a discounted rate because Im getting hair done with her aswell. Trial for hair and makeup combined is 100
FrenchToast Posts: 433
I am paying a total of E250 for mine. That includes makeup for Me, Me trial, 3 Bridesmaids & my Mum. She is coming to my house so I think it's a pretty good price. Did I mention that she's great! :o)ll
Drummergirl Posts: 210
Hi mine is a friend but she is charging €50 per face & she is dropping the call out fee (normally around €50). I'm getting me & 4 bm's done, my mam always gets me to do her make up for her, she said she won't let me do it on the morning if the wedding but I'm going to do it, we wil have plenty of time & I don't want her feeling uncomfortable!
Lucylu8319 Posts: 103
Hi girls, Any recommendation for North Dublin....from chatting to others, I reckon I've been totally over quoted....Eur 200 includes my trial, make up on the day and 1 bridesmaid...expensive if you ask me!?
streco80 Posts: 343
Lucy that's expensive! I've had a good look around and I've gotten a quote from a girl for €230. That includes: My make-up 4 x bridesmaids Call out fee to meath I'm getting ready in the hotel with the girls. That price includes a 10% discount coz I went over €200 Another girl has quoted me €50 for me and €35 per person after that or €40 with lashes. Just have to pay €50 deposit on day of trial. I've seen both the girls work at two seperate weddings and they were gorgeous Edit for typo
Lucylu8319 Posts: 103
Hi Streco80, Could you PM me any contact details for the ladies you've seen in action? Thanks a mill,
Bride1986 Posts: 56
Hi Sterci80, Could you also pm me the details of your make up artist. I'm been charged 75 for myself 55 each for bridemaids and 45 each for mob and mog.. It seems really expensive especially all the diffrent prices for each person :ooh Thanks
Buddycat Posts: 109
Hi Streco80 Would you mind PMing me the details also. Thanks a mil :thnk