Make up costs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shocked22 Posts: 511
Just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how much I could expect to pay for my make up, my BM and my mum? would be needing a trial too. Just want to contact a few people today but don't know what is normal and what is expensive!!
Love Street Posts: 359
well ive been quoted prices ranging from 200 up to 500! im lost too i dont know whether expense equals expert :o0 and the worst thing is the trials r anything from 20 to 75 so u could end up forking out a good bit if ur tryin to decide who to go with O:|
Novice Posts: 458
My trial is €50 and then its €70 per person
25111981elaine Posts: 3
I got a quote for myself my 4 bridemaids and my mum for Make up on the day €20 each €120 in total in Co. Donegal, Really happy with that x x
25111981elaine Posts: 3
I got a quote for myself my 4 bridemaids and my mum for Make up on the day €20 each €120 in total in Co. Donegal, Really happy with that x x
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
for my make up it 250 for up to 5 people including trial and travel from cork to Kerry
redwifey Posts: 2932
I paid €75 for 3 of us. The girl came to the house although it is a girl in a beauty salon that I have been going to for years and who lives nearby but she still took a few hours off work to come.
podgeandrodge Posts: 886
hi im paying 400 fro me my 3 bridesmaids and my mum and that includes the trial i dont mind paying that because she is brilliant .
mrsjun08 Posts: 2299
I'm getting it done by a girl from Mac counter in BT (had my makeup done by her before & shes really good) She's coming out to the house & it's €40 or €45 per head (cant remember exactly). Then maybe Ill have to pay for petrol costs but it's only a 15 minute journey to my home from city centre so shouldnt be too much!
MrsJackson Posts: 374
Hi! I am paying €400 for me, my 3 bridesmaids and my mum on the day and then €50 for the trial whenever I go for it. Its a lot more expensive than I thought but I wanted this particular make up artist so I will just have to pay up!!!!!! *)