make up in Dublin / Kildare

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Welsh goddess Posts: 370
Hey girls im getting married on 15th April 2010 and live near Lucan and was wondering who I should use for Make-up? I dont wear make up on a daily basis and even when I'm going out I only wear mascara, lipstick and maybe foundation. Also when should I be booking this? I had a demo done in a hotel but it was caked onto my face and made all the hairs on my face really noticeable even though they are fair hairs. It also really moulded into the lines in your face so when you smile the creases were left!!
caitcurran Posts: 159
I would recommended Lisa from Beauty Source. She is based in North Dublin. I booked her as I have seen her work at a couple of my friends weddings and was very impressed with it. Very natural. She is a wee bit pricey but her prices have come down recently. PM for more details ! :wv
caitcurran Posts: 159
I would recommended Lisa from Beauty Source. She is based in North Dublin. I booked her as I have seen her work at a couple of my friends weddings and was very impressed with it. Very natural. She is a wee bit pricey but her prices have come down recently. PM for more details ! :wv
makeupmagic Posts: 145
Hi welsh goddess I have just sent you a pm. Regards Margaret www.make-up-magic.com
makeupmagic Posts: 145
Hi welsh goddess I have just sent you a pm. Regards Margaret www.make-up-magic.com
ela28 Posts: 2552
alyson smith is brilliant,the results are flawless,she's very reasonably priced and is really laid back and easy to talk to,her details are on the suppliers list hth :wv