make- up

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pimmer Posts: 24
Hi Does anyone have any recommendations on a good make up person( who doesn't cost the earth!) I am in Dublin and need the person to come my house the morning of the wedding... Any suggestions, please let me know Thanks :lol:
AGuest Posts: 1262
I'd highly recommend Aisling Eyre. http://www.makeupbyash.com/ She came to my house the morning of the wedding. She's an absolute star. If you do a search on her name you'll find loads of positive reports.
notlongnow Posts: 474
hi pimmer i can recommend a friend of mine who is a qualified make up artist and has done a lot of friends and relations wedding make up. she doesnt do it full time, so is very reasonable. if you would like her contact details to chat to her please pm me. :D
MrsBabygirl Posts: 200
Marie Joseph.. she is brilliant.. my make-up looked great and it lasted all day.. Check her website out.. www.makeup.ie
pimmer Posts: 24
thanks for your help girls... appreciated! :wink:
Sassy Posts: 2269
I can reccommend a girl called Nikki Grendon. She is on the north side but is willing to travel. She did the make up for my wedding in september and i have to say it was just perfect. Everybody commented on it.