Make-up trial.... Amazing!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
Hi Girls, Got my make-up trial yesterday and I :heartbeat: it!! So happy with how it turned out, exactly how I wanted- natural but glam at the same time. I love it so much I slept with it on last night so I could get today out of it :-8 (yeah I know, scruff!) The amount of people in work doing a double take at me today, I feel so pretty :o0 :o0 My MUA really listened to what I wanted and it came out exactly how I pictured it which rarely happens me! She is based in Swords and Walkinstown and travels to Dublin and surrounding areas. If anyone is looking to book their MUA I would highly recommend her so PM if you would like details.
McLisa Posts: 1815
did you have any pictures to show her for inspiration? Ive been looking online loads but cant seem to see anything i like O:|
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
[quote="McLisa":2v6rrwoe]did you have any pictures to show her for inspiration? Ive been looking online loads but cant seem to see anything i like O:|[/quote:2v6rrwoe] No I didnt have any pics McLisa, I just described what I wanted and she had some suggestions and options for me and we went from there. She did a matte but dewy foundation and a "bridal smokey eye" with creams, shimmers and a light brown for the smokey effect. Its hard to describe! Subtle but so glam at the same time.
amyrad Posts: 46
could you let me know who did your make up trial please
ClaireT1981 Posts: 510
Would you mind sending me her details?
nuttybride Posts: 594
can you send me details please? would she do a wedding in Kildare?