Make-up: Zoe Clark v Niamh Fallon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

B2B-May Posts: 320
Hi, I'm in a little bit of pickle. I have called a few different make-up artists and have narrowed it down to these two. Zoe is about €100 more expensive than Niamh, but I don't know what to do... What if she's soooo much better than Niamh... :? I guess I'm not sure if it's worth spending the extra money if there's not too much difference between the two, but if there is a big difference then I wouldn't want to be disappointed. :( I generally don't wear any/much make-up and I really want it to be great on my wedding day, as people won't be used to seeing me with any make-up on. Any advice/help greatly appreciated... :)
agallagher Posts: 44
Hi, I can recommend Zoe Clark. I trained with her and she is excellent. She is one of Ireland's top make-up artists. Zoe Clark, Paula Callan-O'Keeffe and Christina Luciano are the top 3 in Ireland. I would go for Zoe.
vikki Posts: 18
Saw Zoe on tv a while back & gave her a ring, shes very nice & put me onto a local artist.
Picnic Posts: 921
I have no experience with Zoe but I used Niamh and found her brilliant. I don't wear make up much but she made me look very natural and it lasted until I took it off at 5.30 in the morning! Why not have a trial with both and then decide.