Makes me so sad and angry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Just makes me so angry all these stories I'm reading lately. Why can scumbag junkies have kids and then there are good decent people who would actually love and protect that little person have so much trouble getting pregnant. Wish nature had a way of ensuring that only people who were capable of looking after their children could have them.
Bellisima Posts: 3583
I don't know that the mother in that case was the drug user, think it was the minder. But I totally get your gist, it's a horrific story.
soulful Posts: 1697
[quote="Columbo1":30mw5847]Just makes me so angry all these stories I'm reading lately. Why can scumbag junkies have kids and then there are good decent people who would actually love and protect that little person have so much trouble getting pregnant. Wish nature had a way of ensuring that only people who were capable of looking after their children could have them. [/quote:30mw5847] Awful story and at least baby is safe now. It is hard for people trying to conceive to see these stories in the media and it would make them angry Im sure as they long for nothing more than there own baby to take care of. It is the way of the world though as sad as that is. O:o)
[quote="Mrs PR":1mn90524]I don't know that the mother in that case was the drug user, think it was the minder. But I totally get your gist, it's a horrific story.[/quote:1mn90524] Doesn't really say too much about the mother but I am gonna take an educated guess here and say that she is probably a heroin addict too. I can't see how any mother in their right mind who loved and cared for their child would leave them with a woman like that. Poor little mite- she could easily have killed her.
Twirl Posts: 5598
I agree Columbo i agree, its heart wrenching stuff, i just dont understand how anyone could hurt a baby....... Im not defending the addict by any means but what kinda of mother leaves a child with an addict.
candypants Posts: 8575
I didnt read the link as i hate reading them type of stories. But i do understand how you feel columbo and it is exactly how i felt when we were ttc for so long. Best of luck on your journey and hope you get your BFP soon x
Twirl Posts: 5598
[quote="Columbo1":dz2qimig][quote="Mrs PR":dz2qimig]I don't know that the mother in that case was the drug user, think it was the minder. But I totally get your gist, it's a horrific story.[/quote:dz2qimig] Doesn't really say too much about the mother but I am gonna take an educated guess here and say that she is probably a heroin addict too. I can't see how any mother in their right mind who loved and cared for their child would leave them with a woman like that. Poor little mite- she could easily have killed her.[/quote:dz2qimig] Just saw this, i suppose you could presume she was a druggie. Poor little thing. Why is it children and the elderly suffer so much and yet they are the ones that can't defend themselves. Absolute cowards who do this.
[quote="candypants":2pjj80ii]I didnt read the link as i hate reading them type of stories. But i do understand how you feel columbo and it is exactly how i felt when we were ttc for so long. Best of luck on your journey and hope you get your BFP soon x[/quote:2pjj80ii] thanks hon- me too :lvs
soulful Posts: 1697
My beautiful 5 month old baby girl is asleep in my arms at the moment and Im looking at her thinking how could anyone ever hurt a little baby. Its a mortal sin in my eyes
I dont know astrogirl. I remember hearing that recent murder in Ireland of the 2 small children and adults and one child was under a year old I think and was stabbed repeatedly. How could you do that to such a small helpless little person.