Makeup by a lady called Orna..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Le Chiffre Posts: 223
Hiya Girls :wv Happy Friday !! :o)ll I got the name of a lady called Orna for makeup and booked her straight away as lots of girls said she was fantastic... I just emailed her to confirm last week that she was still OK for my date but haven't heard anything back yet ?? Anyone else been in touch with Orna ? Thank you :thnk
Valkstar Posts: 2747
She did my wedding a few weeks ago and was amazing! All the girls were delighted with what she did. If you want her mobile number I have it *)
That would be brilliant Valkstar, as I have heard great things about her ! Did you have many bridesmaids ? Thank you :thnk
I had 3 bms. She did me, the 3 girls and my mam for €250. I never, ever wear makeup but couldn't feel it on the day because it was so light. It even lasted the next day too (I never got round to taking it off on the Friday :-8 ) I'll pm you her number and a photo *)
Yeah she is going to do myself , my mam, and my four bridesmaids for €300 so fantastic, as i was quoted €750 or something on my first few enquiries with other makeup artists ! Thanks so much for your help :thnk
05/09 Bride Posts: 397
Hiya. DO you mind me asking where she is based?
I am mortified I dont even know myself, I think somewhere in Dublin ? :-8 Help Valkstar ! :-8
She's based in Dublin and travels to your house.
Phew ! :-8
[quote="LT":27x6k5c6]Phew ! :-8[/quote:27x6k5c6] :o0 :o0 She lives out in Clontarf.....I went to her house for my trial last year.