Making Love

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
i know making love sounds silly but hubby hates me calling it sex!! anyway my question is, is it safe to be enjoying yourself fully when making love?? i read in one of my books that it mite not be, just wanted your opinions please.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
sorry mrs E im lost, what sense do you safe to be enjoying yourself, ,e blonde!!!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
sorry mrs E only seeing your previous posts obviously you mean when preg, congrats. as far as I know its fine to do what ever you want, as they say its like a car in a garage you cant get in or something to that effect!
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
Unless you've had bleeding or been advised against it by your Dr. its perfectly okay to do whatever you want in that regards. Towards the very end of the pregnancy though its advised against too deep penetration for fear of bringing on early labour. A good book with answers to all your questions is "What to Expect, When your Expecting" has everything in it! [img:1fvlcf8p]http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0743450280.02._PE34_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/img:1fvlcf8p]
thansk sparlymum
Valkyrie Posts: 13
[quote:3s66qdfu] anyway my question is, is it safe to be enjoying yourself fully when making love?? [/quote:3s66qdfu] I take it you're preggers and worried about possible damage to the baby during penetration? God your husband must be hung like a donkey, lucky you. My mam always says if you don't spank him someone else will. I don't think she meant spank literally, I think it was how she referred to sex, but then you never can tell with parents. My advice would be to get busy and if all else fails theres always oral. Blokes like that kind of dirty stuff.
MrsHawaii05 Posts: 488
Valkyrie you have a mouth like a sewer
Valkyrie Posts: 13
oh and you were raised in a convent were you? take a good long look at some of the things your chums have posted and get back to me on that.
tasket Posts: 306
Mrs E I've read the same as sparklymum - as long as you're not experiencing any complications then you can enjoy yourself all you like. :lol:
thanks tasket will do!!