Male Opera Singer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dec07 evey Posts: 276
Does anyone know of a really good male opera singer who could do nessa dorma justice. I all ready have a string quartet but my H2B would love this song to sung also. Any suggestions welcome Thanks in advance.
Is nobody able to help !
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
hi dec07 evey. I'll get back to you! Your wedding's in Clare isn't it? I know guys in Cork but I might be able to suss out some from The Irish Youth Choi that re based in Clare! I'll see what I can find out for you and I'll let you know. Siobhan *)
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Frank Naughton is a fabulous tenor based in Galway. We had him at our wedding and we'll still be raving about him at our 50th wedding anniversary - he was most excellent! [url:6ic850ao]http://www.franknaughton.ie/[/url:6ic850ao]
lucky you Mrs W Pooh! He has a great voice. he'll prob costs a few euro to go to Clare though but definitely worth checking him out. he has a myspace page where you can listen to some clips....I'll see if I can find it Siobhán *)
here's Franks myspace page - you can hear Nella Fantasia and Con Te Partiro (Time To Say Goodbye) Siobhán *)
Hi Siobhan Ya the wedding is in clare.I would have sent you a message but did not want to bother you.I would appreciate if you could give me a name as i dont think i would be able to afford frank naughton even though he sounds great *) Thanks anyway Mrs. W Pooh :thnk
no problem...anything you want to ask just fire away! I'll see what I can find out for you - we've plenty time to sort it anyway.......I can always do it for you :o0 I've always wanted to do Nessun Dorma!! I'm away until Friday (actually in Ennis!) so when I get back I'll do some investigating for you and see what I can come up with.....my friend's doing Amigos Para Siempre with me at a wedding in September so he might be available...only prob is he's studying to be a doctor so he's fairly busy but I'll ask him anyway...he's in the Irish Youth Choir with me and has a lovely voice but he's also Cork based. I'll try to suss someone in Clare though - at least you won't have travel to pay then. I'll get back to you in a few days! Siobhán *)
Thanks a million Siobhan :thnk
dec07evey....I've sent you a couple of PMs! The guy in Limerick that I know is of no use to you - he's a bass! the other guy from Cork is on hols for your date but I've sent you another couple of ideas. There has to be someone out there! Siobhán *)