Malibu did you test???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mama sugar Posts: 1387
hi there well im dying to hear...any news????
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Hi Sugar, Morning Girls, Yeah i tested this morning and it showed a negative. So it must be just a weird period i'm having. :( Although I have to say when I was waiting for the test to result. A line came up where there normally would be the positive line but then it disappeared and there was just the negative line left :?
feelsobad Posts: 693
sugar - what are we like! I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe cos we are all trying around the same amount of time!!! :lol:
bree Posts: 1880
ah girls - yer so good to each other :P ... just curious..what do ye for work? just wondering if you get access to WOL @ work ( Sorry Malibu )
mama sugar Posts: 1387
Hi malibu, OH right thats weird a line came up and dissapeared maybe put a question about this for the girls ok if you still dont have your period its gone??? if it was an implantation bleed that happens 5 days after ovulation so if thats the case wouldnt it be too early to test....this is so confusing, maybe this is just your body getting back to normal after the pill. sending this for you [img:c4ashsqx]http://www.all-creatures.org/aip/hug-sm.jpg[/img:c4ashsqx] Chloe - I know it mad i come rushing into work to find out if someone has got a bfp cheers me up for the day
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Aw thanks for the hug. So cute. Yeah its weird about the line but i don't know what the hell that meant. I'm just going to try and forget about it. if it was implantation bleed its way more than 5 days since my ovulation so i'd say its just my body all f**ked up from coming off the pill. My period is totally gone now!!!
charlie crown Posts: 377
I think that line can show whent he stick initially becomes wet ;) ;) Don't think it means anything though sorry :cry:
bellabella Posts: 2750
Hey chick, sorry to hear that but maybe you could still be pregnant.wait a few more days and test again. a big hug 4 u malibu. Out of curiosity how many people here are ttc?
bellabella Posts: 2750
http://www.vhi.ie/hfiles/hf-087.jsp HI malibu, i was just reading this it is very interesting.
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Hang in there MS......you never know. We are all keeping the PTest companies in business!! Fingers crossed.....