MaltEaster.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsp2011 Posts: 298
Ladies, I feel I have to share......the MaltEaster Bunnies are the most divine thing I've ever tasted!!!!!! If you haven't had one yet - go out now and purchase, they're just amazing. Apparently they used to be around years ago according to himself but I never remember them. I've one in my bag that I'm saving for an afternoon snack.....tick tock. :hyper:
happyfamily Posts: 3323
Mmmmmmmmmm now i have a choc craving :hic
paperclips Posts: 3146
I've seen these and keep meaning to get one. However seeing as I have gained 4lbs since I got my wedding dress :eek I am under major pressure to be good >:o( Enjoy your afternoon snack - I'm snacking on water O:|
maybe get one and have it saved as a special reward for all the days you're being really good & snacking on water?
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
i was wondering what they were like i must try one, god the run up to easter is so tempting in the shops!! :innocent:
Crazy bird Posts: 47
Agreee...sooooooo yum goes perfect with a cuppa, problem i have is they are displayed on the counter at every shop and petrol station i go in to and i find it very very hard to walk away ! :yelrotflmaosmilie: doing the whole weight watchers thing and dread to think how many points they are ! >:o)
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
These are AMAZING [img:21uqulzm]http://msnsmileys.net/d/smileys/Drool/Drool_18.gif[/img:21uqulzm] I had some last year and wouldn't shut up about them. DH saw them in a shop last week and bought me home some. I :lvs him!
stick Posts: 1229
i was addicted to these last year. the local shop use to have them finding it really difficult to find them this year. tescos seem to b the only ones who stick them
I'm going to have to send some over to my BM in the states I've been banging on about them a little too much! Have only seen them in Tesco so far too.
New Mrs Posts: 660
Oh stop there fab!!