mama & papa nursery collections???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby4me Posts: 455
hi girls im totally addicted to the mama & papa catalogue. i have one by my bed and one in the car and of course the online one. just wondering if anyone else is using the mama & papa collections to do up their nursery.. i think we are gonig to go with the meadow design but really like the gingerbread one too. any recommendations??? thanks!!!
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
our baba has zeddy and rhubarb now known as zeddy and parsnip
baby4me Posts: 455
anyone else???????
lambnose Posts: 915
I am addicted to it as well! I keep it by the bed and look at it before I go to bed. :-8 My favourite collection is the Gingerbread one. M&P stuff can be expensive (30 quid for the curtain tiebacks!) so I have only gone for a few statement pieces rather than the entire collection (I wish!). The rest of DD's room is decorated in the Teddy's wash day range from Mothercare.
dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi baby4me I've just ordered pretty much the entire Nostalgia collection, cost a small fortune and my DH is going to kill me but it was all so nice so I couldn't resist! I won't have it for a week or two so I'll let you know what it's like!
PinkyD Posts: 276
picked up the brochure last week & im marking stuff i want for babys room already... am getting it painted in 2 wks & looking to get new flooring put down by end month hopefully then its all go... Think i'd be same get a few signature pieces maybe from it, they are all fabulous but very expensive for the works... althou im saying that now, i could change my mind next week - havnt seen much else i love out there & mothercare is always brutal for stock... always! So ya never no.... People say your mad buying all that but yet they did it when they were told same... dont get that at all - im all up for hearing advice but dont talk down to me bout it when u did same - no wat i mean... :o0
Wannabamama Posts: 481
Girls, Where do i get a catalogue? Thanks
justwaitin Posts: 2462
hi there, my ds room is all zeddy and rhubarb, saw the collection when i first found out i was pg with dp on a wkend away in dublin. traveelled up when when i was about with 5mths pg and bought everything in the range. dp jaw hit the ground when it was rung in in the till. its a fab range off stuff. its is a bit pricey woudnt want to be buying it every year.
dovedro Posts: 1295
[quote="Wannabamama":rnii3zud]Girls, Where do i get a catalogue? Thanks[/quote:rnii3zud] Hi I ordered one from their website but I'm sure you can pick one up in their stores if your near one
PinkyD Posts: 276
i picked mine up in store x