Mamas and Papas nurserys-Which range did u pick?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sineaaad Posts: 402
Hi Girls, Ive been looking at the Mamas and Papas nursery ranges and Im torn between the Pooh Bear and the "Zeddy and Parsnip" Collection. I also quite like the "Linear Zoo" and The "Millie and Borris" Collections. Just wondering did anyone go for any of the above, or what did ye all pick?? Sinead
baby4me Posts: 455
hi sinead i went with the Meadow range. o liked the neutral ones too like linear zoo and millie & boris but felt whole house is alreasy cream so went with a nice yellow with the meadow range!!
oirish Posts: 1541
check out nextdirectory.ie too - I got some lovely stuff here for way less than what M&P charge :)
baby08 Posts: 181
mothercare have some lovely ones too. they have a winnie the pooh one (which i think is nicer than M &P) and also a lovely giraffe one!
Raindeer Posts: 169
We went to the store last week to decide on a range, its very hard when you see them for real. Husband likes the Pooh Bear and I love Barnaby Bear, I think we might mix and match. The stuff is so cute and i know its a bit expensive but the quality is good. Cant wait to get the whole package!!
mumof2 Posts: 3864
[quote="baby4me":kfubhwru]hi sinead i went with the Meadow range. o liked the neutral ones too like linear zoo and millie & boris but felt whole house is alreasy cream so went with a nice yellow with the meadow range!![/quote:kfubhwru] I did the same as baby4me
Suzanne Posts: 172
Girls, Sorry to hijack the post and I hope this isn't too cheeky but I am selling an unwanted gift voucher for Mamas & Papas at the moment if anyone is interested. Its worth €600 but I'm selling it for €500 so let me know if any of you are interested in buying it. I have the Zeddy & Parsnip range myself so know how expensive it can all be :eek The voucher can be used in either the Dundrum or Blanchardstown store and expires Jan09. Thanks! Suzanne
mrscat Posts: 1082
we're mixing & matching the Bedtime Hugs range with some small Barnaby button items. Got the Bedtime huge half price in the sale so saved a fortune, got a fleece blanket, lanterns & curtains for free :o)ll
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
We bought the "Meadow" range too, it was the only one with a bit of colour as I didn't want any more browns or creams..... It was all on Sale so we saved a fortune. The walls are painted and the border and curtains are up and I am just LOVING IT! :o)ll
noon Posts: 229
We went for for the Zeddy & Parsnips range. Collecting all the bits and pieces on Friday & my dad is coming down at the weekend to paint & put up the border for us. Can't wait to have the room all ready for babs arrival