mamma mia tonight??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

007 Posts: 1462
anyother wollies going to be there...? ill be there with some of the girls, a pre hen, if you will... :o0 :o)ll :o)ll
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Oh lucky you. I'm going next Saturday afternoon with two of my sisters and two of my nieces. Can't wait. Fill me in on it next week. Enjoy.
clucky Posts: 26471
im bringing my mammy on the 10th march :o)ll :o)ll
007 Posts: 1462
will do coca! saw the show before in vegas, but no problem in seeing it again.. its fab, fab, fab!!! one of the other girls has seen it 3 times! :-8
BirthdayBrideMarch Posts: 503
[quote="Clucky":dcnpdlb9]im bringing my mammy on the 10th march :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:dcnpdlb9] I'm going on the 10th of March too Clucky!!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="BirthdayBrideMarch":3l2fxakv][quote="Clucky":3l2fxakv]im bringing my mammy on the 10th march :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:3l2fxakv] I'm going on the 10th of March too Clucky!![/quote:3l2fxakv] whooo hooo mullingar girls rule the Point!!
BirthdayBrideMarch Posts: 503
[quote="Clucky":1c37p2ci][quote="BirthdayBrideMarch":1c37p2ci][quote="Clucky":1c37p2ci]im bringing my mammy on the 10th march :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:1c37p2ci] I'm going on the 10th of March too Clucky!![/quote:1c37p2ci] whooo hooo mullingar girls rule the Point!![/quote:1c37p2ci] I didn't know you knew I was from Mullingar!!? Looking forward to the night out.. it was supposed to be for my 30th birthday (it's actually the day b4 the wedding!) but now H2B tells me that he is taking me to Mary Poppins in the west end the end of April!!! :o)ll He was trying to get tickets to Dirty Dancing but it's sold out for months!
Chicksy Posts: 709
I'm from Mullingar too, but I'm going this day two weeks, the 23rd! :o)ll I saw it before about 3 years ago but my friend (who loves it) is dragging me along again this time! :o0 It'll be her third time seeing it!
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Going in March on my hen!
EVIE78 Posts: 687
Hope u have a great time, I went last time it was here it was fab. I am so jealous. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll