Mammy's

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
Ah just had to say how great my mum is.... They headed off on hols on Sat and they know how h2b and i are stuck for cash (due to house purchase), she knows we wont get a summer holiday this side of the wedding... So went and left money for a holiday for us....we can go join them or do whatever we want..... Is'nt that so nice of her, feel very lucky. We booked to go to spain yesterday going next wk!!!!! staying in apt they renting so another expense off the list..... Yipee.....
mad woman Posts: 22106
oooh thats really nice...
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
mammy's are great :D
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Nice one!!! :D :D :D That was so lovely of your Mum to do that!!! Enjoy the holiday chick!!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ah that was lovely of her,although they can wreak our heads we are very lucky...buy her a nice bunch of flowers when you get home.
ah they are great... i am sure i am bound to post a my mam is a pain in the ar** thread before wedding over. she was soooo sweet to do that.... sunny spain here we come!!! defo on the nice flowers...she is a diamond! cant wait....now all i need to do is fit in the damm summer clothes.
MrsJenni04 Posts: 422
Have a fab time!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
spoilt cow i am.... who else is going away and where?
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
im just back from holidays since last wednesday and my first day back in work today.I have been on the budget travel website twice and holidaysonline.ie....I have a holiday problem! what part of spain are you going too?
excuse the old spelling now!!!! porto benus???? very snazzy i hear, but we on tight budget so decemberbride may look but no buying....???? We plan to be on beach all day, chill and read and enjoy h2b's company. oh i hate the back to school blues as we call them...nothing worse. where were u?