Menu

Man Utd wedding cert...again!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

RainbowBrite Posts: 646
For those who got this did ye send a stamped addressed envelope? Want to send it off today. :wv
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Hi Rainbowbrite, I haven't sent mine off yet, but I won't be including a stamped addressed envelope because they'll be ROI stamps and can't be used from the UK afaik.
april09babs Posts: 926
No I just emailed them and got the cert in the post a few days later.
RainbowBrite Posts: 646
[quote="mrs. blues":3krzmgwh]Hi Rainbowbrite, I haven't sent mine off yet, but I won't be including a stamped addressed envelope because they'll be ROI stamps and can't be used from the UK afaik.[/quote:3krzmgwh] Cleaver me! O:|
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[color=purple:1k9xpcwi]How far in advance should these be sent girls? I'm getting married in July 08 :wv [/color:1k9xpcwi]
munks Posts: 435
Ok girlies...explain please?? H2B a big Man U fan & would like to get something different... :wv
Couple Photography
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
[quote="July0408":2k4q6kxw][color=purple:2k4q6kxw]How far in advance should these be sent girls? I'm getting married in July 08 :wv [/color:2k4q6kxw][/quote:2k4q6kxw] I got mine from Arsenal last wk after 3 wks and i'm not getting married til June, i'd do it now at least its done and something you wont have to think about nearer the wedding :wv :wv
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[quote="lizzy1":38lekdro][quote="July0408":38lekdro][color=purple:38lekdro]How far in advance should these be sent girls? I'm getting married in July 08 :wv [/color:38lekdro][/quote:38lekdro] I got mine from Arsenal last wk after 3 wks and i'm not getting married til June, i'd do it now at least its done and something you wont have to think about nearer the wedding :wv :wv[/quote:38lekdro] [color=purple:38lekdro]Thank you :xxx Will do, it's great to get things ticked off the long long list!! :wv [/color:38lekdro]
happilywed Posts: 638
hi just noseyed in and was wondering what your all on about??my h2b is mad about man city???? :wv
princess! Posts: 348
hi girls i am very interested in what ye are talking about i have rang and emailed old trafford trying to get something for our wedding can you tell me what this is and how do i go about getting it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!