Manuel Mota for Pronovias

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CaseyKC Posts: 2
Does anyone know of anywhere which stocks the Erica dress by Manuela Mota? Can't see it on any of the Pronovias stockists websites.... Also rough idea of how much it costs? Tempted to visit the Pronovias flagship in London, but if it's going to be way out of my price range I probably rethink that one..... Thanks!
newshound Posts: 288
Hi I went there, and I tried it on! It wasn't for me, and therefore I can't remember the price, but it def was under 3,000 pounds. Hope this helps.
Leogirl1983 Posts: 200
hi there i was at a fashion show for de staffords last week and im nearly 100% sure this was one of the dresses that was shown. Think they have it in the howth store but think it was expensive. maybe contact them to see :) Good luck! Dee
flomeo Posts: 249
Hey CaseyKC, Fab dress, I got Puma by Manuel Mota for Pronovias. Your best bet is trying La Boda Bridal in Banbridge- (this is where i ended up travelling to as barely anyone in Ireland stocked this dress) and if they dont have it they can tell you who does, the girl who owns it is the Pronovias person in Ireland so she supplies the other Pronovias suppliers if you get me. Give them a buzz and see Good luck!