Marc Jacobs Lola vs Daisy??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
I have been given money to specifically purchase perfume for myself and it's down to Marc Jacobs Lola or Daisy- what do u suggest?
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Daisy all the way for me, love the girly smell of it, tbh I think lola smells a little cheap although I love the bottle, Good luck with your purchase :wv
SunnyK Posts: 3834
I haven't smelt Lola but I ADORE Daisy!! Absolutely love it - the only thing that annoys me is the big bulky bottle. But I'd defo go for that...
C13 Posts: 289
Daisy Daisy Daisy all the way! I'm not a fan of Lola at all, but do love the bottle!
dymo2 Posts: 787
i have both have to say i love the Lola wore the daisy on my wedding day
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
I have the Lola in the pink bottle (rather than the purple) and it's a lovely, light, summery fragrance. One of my friends however has Daisy and I'm forever asking what perfume she's wearing and it's always that one.
honeybeeXxX Posts: 72
i love Daisy, I find Lola a bit sickly smelling but it's a personal thing isn't it.
Ms HP Posts: 617
I love Daisy too :-)
islandlil Posts: 1059
I have had both but much prefer Daisy and would not bother with lola again. If you do get daisy make sure to buy eau de parfum instead of eau de toilette as it lasts much better. Like a lot of expensive perfumes the smell doens't really last I find >:o(
SunnyK Posts: 3834
[quote="islandlil":3if05scr]If you do get daisy make sure to buy eau de parfum instead of eau de toilette as it lasts much better. Like a lot of expensive perfumes the smell doens't really last I find >:o([/quote:3if05scr] Yes!!! I fly through a bottle of Daisy as the smell doesn't last any time at all! >:o(