March 09 wedding - bridesmaid dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ncinnoir Posts: 6
hi all, any ideas where to look for simple bridesmaid dresses, maybe in white/ ivory, for march 09 wedding...? tnx for all ideas!
Tinkerbella Posts: 167
Hi, :wv Im also getting married in March 2009. I ordered my bridemaids dresses from Gownsales.com and they are prefect. They took about 10 weeks to arrive and I saved a fortune. My bridemaids dresses are from the Dessy Collection - Dessy dresses come in loads of different colours, you should check out the Dessy website. www.dessy.com
thanks tinkerbella, but can't order from abroad or get them made cos running out of time!! found gorgeous dresses in monsoon bridal, but they just didn't look as good on as they did on the hanger...so back to square 1, with way less time than before!! :eek
goodie09 Posts: 192
Try Littlewoods or Freemans....I'm an April 09 wedding and I just got mine from Freemans...chocolate brown taffetta. Dress looks great...am just hoping it will be as nice when i see it. Worth a try for the price though! Dresscode upstairs in Arnotts is lovely too...www.dresscode.ie Depending on how much you are willing to spend and how many bridesmaids you have you might find it a bit pricey
thanks for those great tips goodie! i ordered dresses from littlewoods, if they don't suit they can go back, and will take a look in Arnotts. just need to keep looking. tnx, nc