March 2010 Babies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

spinning jinny Posts: 425
Can't believe it, got a BFP this morning - yepeeeee!! :o)ll So accroding to my dates I should be due on the 2nd March so here's to the start of March 2010 Babies!! Had mc when I was at week 10 and that was 7 weeks ago. Sooooo happy that we've been able to get a BFP so soon. So heres hoping and praying that it'll all work out this time. Will keep it to ourselves this time til the 12th week as we don't want to get anyones hopes up!!
Toblerone Posts: 2698
woo hoo congrats Spinny Jinny. 2nd March 2010 wow! Wishing you and your Dh huge congrats and hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy. Take care :wv
moonandstars Posts: 280
Congrats on your BFP spinning jinny :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Wishing you a H&H 9 months
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll congrats hun :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Thanks for all the good wishes ladies. Looking forward to having more BFP's joining me up here!!
miracle_baby Posts: 798
Wow March thread :eek Congrats hun wishing you a happy healthy 9 months woo hoo :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
athas Posts: 240
Hi spinning jinny i'll join you! Got my BFP on Sat after 9 stressful months of TTC'ing! Still can't believe it, AF still not due til tomorrow tho so trying not to get carried away yet! Acc to Fertility Friend i'm due on March 2nd as well!
raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
Congrats to spinning jinny and athas on your BFPs :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm due 23/2/2010 so might be a March mum if I go over :o)ll
delgirl Posts: 1706
big congrats girls - I was part of the march 2008 thread - cannot believe how quick the time has gone. Best of luck with your pregnancies. :lvs
That's great athas, we can share our up's and down's over the next nine months please god!! Congrats!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll So what's your symptoms so far? I have been getting twinges in my ovaries, increased cm, heavy boobs but not sore this time round not just yet anyway and hungry all the time. Oh yes and very very tired.