March MADNESS Week 1 -Caption Competition!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Karen WOL Posts: 625
CAPTION COMPETITION! Funniest caption of the day wins a €20 all for one voucher and EVERYBODY who enters is in the draw for a pair of tickets to see Michael Buble in the Aviva Stadium! Get your funny caps onnnnnnn NOW! [attachment=0:26mg0b9s]valerie-awkward-1024x871.jpg[/attachment:26mg0b9s]
miami82 Posts: 367
Valerie had always dreamed of being a blushing bride.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Hey admin.... Im sure your SICK of my questions by now... but I have one for today. Can we give mulitple answers per picture, or is it one per wollie per photo? Cheers!! Ps..... my money is on V excited... she always comes up with the best captions :o0
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
''that image is now etched in my memory!! thanks for that!''
Karen WOL Posts: 625
YEA YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE SHOT! I know that I'm the type of 'awh I should have said that, that would have been way funnier' person anyway!
[quote="magazine editor":tg409um6]YEA YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE SHOT! I know that I'm the type of 'awh I should have said that, that would have been way funnier' person anyway![/quote:tg409um6] Brill thanks!! Thats exactly what I would be like too :o0
havemovedon Posts: 2013
The day Mary's status as a MILF was cemented.
jamjars Posts: 1721
"I'm going to count to 3... and when I open my eyes Dad won't be wearing the face off Aunt Bridie and will be ready to walk me down the aisle... cow stole a flower from my bouquet too..."
Valeries mother took the phrase "welcoming the groom into the family" a tad to literally.....
rianna Posts: 770
If I close my eyes they will go away, if I close my eyes they will go away...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9