March Mums !!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mumof2 Posts: 3864
There seems to be loads of us that have gotten our glorious BFP's this month, so thought it would be nice to start our own thread to support each other through the next 9 months. I will start off a rollcall:- Septemberprincess - due March 20th
bellabella Posts: 2750
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek oh my god yo are pregnant. i didn't know. how did i miss that? A huge congrats i am thrillled for you. Take care and enjoy every second :xxx
lunamie Posts: 271
:o)ll :o)ll March Mums :o)ll :o)ll congratulations SeptemberPrincess. I think I should be due around March 13th (but I guess these dates will all change a bit when we get our scans). Here's to a happy and healthy 8 months for us all! starting with lots of :hic (it's crazy to think that I want my early symptoms to return)
sinion Posts: 6050
congrats girls, fingers crossed I'll be joining you in a few days
rita666 Posts: 108
congrats september princess. delighted with your happy news.
Me Julia Posts: 1352
Congrats sept princess..........i didnt realise you were pregnant!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Have a happy, healthy 9 months
Ah thanks girls, just found out yesterday morning (had an idea over weekend though)- as you can see my the ticker it is still very early days yet so not getting too excited for a while. My only indulgence is my ticker at the moment. Just counting the days till I get my scan So any more March mums to be out there??
agie Posts: 1107
congrats sept princess - dont know how i missed ur good news. Im due around 6th march so not too far ahead of you.
twinssep Posts: 1242
im sooooooooooooo delighted for you congrats
Thanks Twinsept I got your PM, thanks for that, I can't reply to PM's, have emailed Fiona numerous times to get it fixed but it still isn't. Must email her again