Marco Double Buggy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anon - Please help Posts: 203
Does anyone have any experience of this buggy? Have seen a great one on Donedeal and its too good to turn down. Dont want to spend a fortune on a double as ill not be using it for that long. It looks very compact and lightweight and thats what I want as some of the doubles can be quite heavy and bulky. Heres a link to what it looks like. http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqR,!iYE3d ... w~~_35.JPG Thanks guys. :thnk
kala Posts: 1937
i have it and really wouldn't recommend it as its quiet heavy to push- i bought it cheap in symths for about 120 euros as a starter double buggy but within 3 months i was on the search for a new one- it really depends on what you want it for- i walk alot and the marco is really not for that type of lifestyle ie i live close to town and would walk alot around there. also the front seat doesn't recline and i use to feel bad when ds1 would fall asleep. sure if you feel you wont need it for that long by all means go ahead and buy it but i wouldn't recommend it for long term use- tbh its a buggy once used should be given away for nothing.
Anon - Please help Posts: 203
Thanks a mil for the response Kala. Went to look at the buggy last night and while I agree with everything you are saying about it being heavy to push etc Its exactly what im looking for! Not the heavy part but the back seat is higher than the front so great for Babs no 2 to look out. It fits perfectly into the boot alongside the other buggy and we still have room left. For the amount of time ill be using it I think it will do the job! There is one small problem tho...the hood is missing off it!!! Its not really much use without a hood. Does anyone know if you can buy spurious hoods that fit most buggys? Or does anyone have one of these buggys that they are looking to sell? Where in Ireland can you buy them also? Ive been looking around and cant see them on any site!
kala Posts: 1937
i'll sell you mine- i'll pm you my details