Marlon & Laurel in Emmerdale!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aston Posts: 4100
Anyone watching this 'love affair' at the moment on Emmerdale??? It is really wrecking my head as Marlon is acting like a complete and utter idiot and Ashley soooo should have guessed something is going on as Marlon is a give away each and every time they are in his company O:| So have Marlon and Laurel done the deed yet>???????
jellywellies Posts: 2268
Not yet, but I think Laurel leaves AShley for MArlon!!! Its suck a silly storyline!!
reine Posts: 1771
I put up a thread about this a few weeks ago. What an utterly stupid storyline. Makes no sense whatsoever. Laurel has become a completely different person with a different personality and they must have thought we wouldn't notice!! I wish they'd put an end to it now!
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
It's a very silly and unbelievable storyline,how long do they know each other and are only falling for each other now O:|
yippeeme Posts: 2139
Hate this story line too. It's ridiculous. So true about laurels personality transplant, when she first arrived she was a complete freak who practically stalked Ashley, she was the laughing stock of the village and then suddenly she's just normal suzie homemaker and now adultress?? Such crap! :duh:
aston Posts: 4100
So they havent slept together yet :eek That makes it all the more ridicolous!!! Awful story line....bet the writers are regretting it cause the two are really really bad at acting it out O:| and I love emmerdale but making me fast forward through these bits now O:|
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
such a stupid stupid story line!!! I mean how long have they lived in the "village" together and now all of a sudden they love each other..yuck !!! makes me cringe watching Marlon being a sap again as usual and Laurel being a completely different person than we are use too!!! Wish they would just stop the story line as it makes me :hic
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I haven't watched Emmerdale in years but I was down in my parents' house yesterday so had the pleasure of watching that rubbish! I was wondering about Laurel's personality change alright....
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Hate this storyline too.....Emmerdale is the only soap I watch and this storyline is seriously putting me off. Marlon's character is so pathetic.
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Oh hate this storyline also. I liked both of those characters and now they have ruined them O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|