Married now on honeymoon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ennis2be Posts: 64
Hey ladies :wv just writing to ye all on my honeymoon :o)ll ,offical i have become one big mosqito bite even had to get the resort doctor to see me and i got a big injection on my butt :eek !! I wanted to say thanks for all the advice given to me and i was really bummed that on the morning of the wedding i did try and log on to let ye know that it was the big day but typical my internet was slow so it never happened, my sister came up the stairs to find me and thought i was mad going on the internet :-8 i really wanted to see my ticker say it was my wedding day!! Any how will type up my wedding day report when i get back. LOL :lvs
ela28 Posts: 2552
hope your butt is doing ok :o0 have a fab honeymoon,big congrats to both of yous,hope yous have a very long,happy and healthy life together,wishing yous the best of luck with everything :wv
Quinn2be2010 Posts: 205
AWWW your poor butt!!! I hope other than the whole injection thing you are havin a fab time!! Can't wait to see your pics when you get back!
happycontent2016 Posts: 464
congrats ennis2be on the wedding, you poor thing with the mossie bites, where you gone on honeymoon?? enjoy the rest of it, cant wait to read the report
joker Posts: 2789
:lvs :lvs :lvs Your dedication to WOL is amazing... Log off n enjoy ur honeymoon... ps vodka on mosquito bites really works!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
Are you mad being on here while on honeymoon!!!! :o0 Congratulations and all the best to you both. Hope you feel better soon from the injection and bites.
Claregirl1982 Posts: 71
Hi best of luck with everything! Great to hear it went well :wv