Mass Booklet Template anyone?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsRed Posts: 397
Does anyone have a template they could send me? A wolly did previously send me one some time ago but I cant find it anywhere! O:| I will PM you my email address if anyone has one they dont mind sharing Thanks girlies
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I'm going to use the one on Siobhan Oliver's blog - really like it! http://siobhanoliver.wordpress.com/2010 ... oklet1doc/ Fair play being so on top of things to be doing your mass book already, I haven't even started mine :o0
sligo42 Posts: 213
try www.gettingmarried.ie - they have wedding booklet - haven't tried it yet.
bridetobee Posts: 11
Does anyone have a mass booklet template they could send me? Having trouble getting one in booklet format rather than a4 Thanks!
MyGirlLollipop Posts: 209
I have the template for the tri-fold booklet that another wollie sent me, if you pm me your email address i'll forward it onto you if you like?
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
[quote="MyGirlLollipop":14w55tb8]I have the template for the tri-fold booklet that another wollie sent me, if you pm me your email address i'll forward it onto you if you like?[/quote:14w55tb8] Hi there Would you mind sending that template onto me too...I'll PM you my email address :wv
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
[quote="MrsBig10":1w5hmvad][quote="MyGirlLollipop":1w5hmvad]I have the template for the tri-fold booklet that another wollie sent me, if you pm me your email address i'll forward it onto you if you like?[/quote:1w5hmvad] Hi there Would you mind sending that template onto me too...I'll PM you my email address :wv[/quote:1w5hmvad] Thanks so much for emailing me that template :wv
super excited Posts: 143
[quote="MyGirlLollipop":2v7h7r4v]I have the template for the tri-fold booklet that another wollie sent me, if you pm me your email address i'll forward it onto you if you like?[/quote:2v7h7r4v] I'd really appreciate it if you could send me on that template too! :)