Mass Booklets....Hope ye didn't....UPDATE

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Hi All I set this up a while ago cause there are so so many people out there wanting mass booklet templates. [b:2r1uofev][size=150:2r1uofev][color=red:2r1uofev] Got a pm from someone who was looking for the booklets and someone has deleted all the booklets from there - only people on here know about this so it had to be someone from WOL - have to say I am disgusted with whoever it was!! I and others spent a long time adding their booklets to this in order to help others out and some evil begrudging person has deleted them. Please add your booklets to them again and hope that they stay this time[/color:2r1uofev][/size:2r1uofev][/b:2r1uofev] Go to here: [url:2r1uofev]http://www.eircom.net/email[/url:2r1uofev] Username: massbooklets Password: wol2007 There are loads of samples there. For those of you who want to add some templates you can either send them to from your own email Hope it helps and that you can understand it.
MsPlanner Posts: 212
Thanks MRS NYEB2007 :thnk I saw your original post and used the link. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks again. :thnk
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Thank you for your help O-O
Ah ye are welcome girls, I know how 'much they can wreck your head
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
that is so sound of you! thanks a mill... you're a little star! O:o)
skittles Posts: 1312
can someone help me out here? O:| i've gone into this link and the inbox is empty! :o(
[quote="skittles":3qziitok]can someone help me out here? O:| i've gone into this link and the inbox is empty! :o([/quote:3qziitok] no, just checked there skittles, there are deffo some there Its the massbooklets one not wollies one, when you get logged in just click inbox and it'll show them to you [url:3qziitok]http://webmail.eircom.net/cgi-bin/browse.cgi?user=massbooklets&sid=ULXpRTfIw1LleReTnJIMcXz0xDfRPhFokcpTuLk&mailbox=Inbox&sort=rdate&index=1[/url:3qziitok]
skittles Posts: 1312
DOH!!! O:| i was putting in wollies as the username instead of massbooklets. cheers for that! L
Cat2009 Posts: 340
Thanks a mil...your very good :thnk O-O Cat.x
August08bride Posts: 139
oooh you must have read my mind!!! That is going to save me sooooo much stress!!. Thanks a million - your a star! :thnk