mass booklets?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sugarandspice Posts: 2378
Just wondering if everyone is doing them? did one up online on - meeting priest this wk so want to have something to show him. But just thinking the pain it's going to be printing up about 130 of them and putting them together - not fun...... dont think i've ever missed them when I've been to a wedding without them
lush11 Posts: 2877
They are a bit of a pain to do but i do think i would miss them if i didnt get one. I know of a wedding where they just had one sheet rolled into a scroll and tied with a ribbon. Easy peasy and very simple. I'm going to start mine this week. I have the covers done and i have a long arm stapler so its just a matter of printing out the actual sheets. I'll be happy when they are all done though.
goinloco Posts: 774
if i could change 1 thing about my wedding it would be to get someone else to do my mass booklets for me!!!! what a pain in the a** i do think they would be missed
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
I did my own & to be honest they weren't that much hassle. I did them in plenty of time. I actually enjoyed it. I have been 2 a few weddings were there have been no booklets & I have missed them. But I think booklets are a personal thing :thnk
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
I'm doing scrolls!! am sooooooo not patient enough for booklets!!!! if you want a template PM me!
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
[quote="sandyshore":2jsbmz31]I'm doing scrolls!! am sooooooo not patient enough for booklets!!!! if you want a template PM me![/quote:2jsbmz31] thanks! actually just remembered I already have a scroll template - gonna take a look at it now!
OOB Posts: 639
Yeah am thinking about this too.... I'm thinking of doing a shortened version on an A4 page folded in half. I'm going to do enough for about half the crowd that'll be there on the day...expect 100 - 110 so gonna do about 45 - 50 booklets. That'll be plenty ;o)
whoop Posts: 1310
Siobhan Oliver - supplier on here - has great scroll & full mass booklets on her site. Pain free!
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
I'm thinking of doing up a handful of mass booklets (for parents and family) and then just printing off a page/double sided pages of the breakdown of the wedding i.e the bridal party, whose doing the first reading, second reading etc. My own opinion is printing off so many booklets is a waste of money as a lot of mass booklets a left in the church or in the booth of cars!!!
Babyloco Posts: 964
[quote="whoop":nvdp3gj6]Siobhan Oliver - supplier on here - has great scroll & full mass booklets on her site. Pain free![/quote:nvdp3gj6] I used her template and made mine up in a couple of hours last week-just a scroll pinted on front and back of the page and rolled up,tied with a ribblon-Simples!! :o0