Massage oil thats safe when intimate during preganncy?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

preghopes Posts: 468
hi Anyone know of any Massage oils that are safe to use while pregnant? I mean intimately as well! Want something that we can use all over and if it gets "inside" its safe.. any recommendations?
Plus1makes4 Posts: 721
Jez Preghopes you go girl >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) I could learn a thing or two from you! Its been a while (cough) since we DTD!!
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Lol my DH says the last time we DTD was when I got pregnant.... he's not exactly exaggerating either lol!!! You go girl >:o) >:o) >:o)
preghopes Posts: 468
:o0 :o0 I found it hard to get into the swing of things as its so easy just to go to sleep! But have to say its making me feel really good so hopefully I can keep it up.. Prob wont be as "sexy"( if I could even say that with a bump) when I reach the 30 + weeks mark.. positions will be harder anyway!! :o0
Doozer28 Posts: 881
Crikey, first the lingerie now massage oils, your hubby is a lucky man!!! He's in for a good xmas! You are right though it is easy to lose interest when you're pregnant, but its worth it when the effort is put in. Fair play to you I'm not certain about massage oils though.
MrsMtoB Posts: 1212
When I was pregnant I had the boo boo perineum oil from inhealth.ie, it can be used all over and for baby massage too. I think it was about €16 :)