Maternity Benefit form

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
When do you hear back or do you hear back about this form? I sent mine on December 17th and haven't heard anything. I know with xmas and all that there is probably a backlog but just wondering what the norm is.
agie Posts: 1107
i got a notice a couple of days after it been sent to say that it was received. i sent mine off a few weeks before xmas though, id say yours is just caught in xmas post.
charli Posts: 5994
same as agie, my letter was dated about 2 days after it was posted and i received say on the 3rd day, really quick but id imagine yours hasnt been dealt with because of Christmas you should hear next week id say
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I just rang them and asked if they got my form and she said they got it. She said i'll get a letter in the post saying I am starting maternity on 20th feb and will get a letter nearer the time saying I have been awarded the maternity benefit. Thanks girls.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
If I remember right I sent mine off a week before you and I got a letter in the post yesterday confirming the details but saying that a decision would be made closer the time as to the amount paid- they said this was just procedure