Maternity Benefit question...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dollydo Posts: 759
Hi girls, Sorry if something like this has come up before but I cant find it in the search. I was put on a 3 day week a couple of months ago and God willing after I have babs will continue this way. My job doesnt pay any benefit though so I was just wondering is anyone in a similar situation and what are the amounts you come out with? Will my entitlement be reduced because my hours have been reduced and I'm collecting JB at the moment? I prob didnt explain that clearly at all. Sorry its so muddled up :-8
funkyfish Posts: 7626
i think now not 100% sure but it goes on last years stamps!!
naughtybutnice Posts: 1858
It's based on the stamps from 2years ago but I think too that you have to be in employment the day before mat leave starts. not sur how this works with JB though. Best thing to do is to ring them up and find out.
Dollydo Posts: 759
Thanks girls, I'll try calling them in the morning and see what kinda info I get back. :thnk
funkyfish Posts: 7626
yeha butnice you're right
playabella Posts: 543
Hi Chippy, Don't know the answer to your question but I am in a similar situation myself (2 day week) so I would love to know what info you find out. When do you intend to start your maternity leave?