Maternity Clothes Belfast/Newry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babybrain2012 Posts: 185
Girls just wondering if any of you know the best places for mat clothes in either Newry or Belfast? Some of the stuff I've seen on mamas and papas and mothercare websites looks nice but I would rather try the clothes on than buy straight from the website. I'm not looking much just maybe a pair of jeans and a pair of black trousers - I think you can get away with just loose tops that aren't necessarily maternity its just the bottoms I am having trouble with!
Mismatch Posts: 476
Hi BB2012 There really isn't much of a selection in Newry to be honest, they have Debenhams which has a very small selection or Dorothy Perkins. Belfast would be your best bet. I found the best place to buy maternity clothes is New look. There is a great maternity section in the one on the main street in belfast, think its on the 3rd or 4th floor & very reasonable. You can also buy from there online store. Also in belfast you have Mamas & Papa's & Top Shop maternity Happy shopping
hestia Posts: 2368
Next on Royal Avenue has a maternity section. Grand clobber at reasonable bucks.
babybrain2012 Posts: 185
Thanks girls, think I'll head to Belfast on Monday - just need to win the lotto this weekend!