Maternity Clothes Bundles!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dancerformoney Posts: 2733
Hi ladies, i bought a maternity bundle of clothes on ebay last week and received it on friday!! the best £13 (plus £4 postage) i ever spent!! i got: 2 pairs jeans, (one under bump and one over bump) 2 pairs black combat style trousers 1 green pair '' '' '' 1 pair nice evening trousers if going for meal or something! 4 linen esque tops, suitable for wearing over long sleeve top in winter. 1 casual black stretchy top i nice black going out top. 2 wrap around tops under bump denim skirt!! ladies i am thrilled and would recommend ebay anyone looking for clothes for maternity! i wore combat green trous yesterday, under bump jeans last night and over bump jeans today! im sure i've made my money back already! i had previously bought a pair jeans at Next for £26 so getting so much for £17 was practically for free!! just thought i'd pass on info!!
lucyloo32 Posts: 957
Oh i second that, im doing very well on ebay this past week! We set aside 100 euro for ebay maternity clothes, and so far weve spent a little over half and have a tonne of clothes.
BusyDee Posts: 8527
You got all that for £13??? Thats brilliant!
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
[quote="MrsDCee":4cppx5dr]You got all that for £13??? Thats brilliant![/quote:4cppx5dr] well £17, the postage was £4. defo delighted with it and im still looking!!
Snuddlums Posts: 1644
Thanks Pregnant Dancer am on the search for comfy mat clothes and hopefully get them there!!
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
ebay here i come :o)ll
MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
Just missed out on a fab bundle at the last minute - boo!!!! Ah well, the hunt continues. Any other ideas of where to look for maternity clothes bundles?
lucyloo32 Posts: 957
you could always try buyandsell.ie and gumtree.ie