Maternity clothes for taller women

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mags s Posts: 591
I know i am thinking about this really early ( only just over 4 weeks pg ) but i am not going to buy anything for a while..just looking for info. anyone know where i can get clothes for the taller mum-2-be...i am 6ft and take a 34" leg with flat shoes and a 36" leg with heels..... I am in the limerick area so close by would be great but will travel if need be..... thanks girls.. :wv :lvs
YumYum Posts: 482
Hi, Congratulations on your pregnancy. Dorothy Perkins do a longer length in trousers. I got the long length for my heels and wish I had of got the shorter one now, as heels are just impossible to wear for me at this stage.
she Posts: 3298
also red herring in Debehams have good selection for taller pregnant women and next as well.....good luck
cbs Posts: 704
[quote:2gunr73l]also red herring in Debehams have good selection for taller pregnant women and next as well.....good luck[/quote:2gunr73l] I'd second Next...
oirish Posts: 1541
Topshop do lovely long leg jeans as well.
happyout Posts: 204
I found new look good as well
gogglebox Posts: 910
My friend is 6ft 2 ish and gets top shop maternity clothes and dorothy perkins and she also gets stuff from Long Tall Sally. I think you can buy form Long Tall Sally online, so might be worth a look She also checks out ebay and gets a few 'tall' bits from there too. You should be ok with it all... I like her top shop maternity trousers - the coolest looking maternity clothes!
gogglebox Posts: 910
Oh, and I meant to say she recently bought a 'bump band' from top shop maternity... it's handy cos she wears her normal jeans under her bump, then puts her bump band on, which keeps her modesty if any of her tops ride up. If you could get something like that to do you for a while, then you mightn't need to worry that much about the tall maternity trousers.