Maternity Clothes in Dundrum

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama2b! Posts: 131
Hi, does anybody know where i could look for maternity stuff or just plain good old stretchy jeans/combats anywhere in Dundrum? I'm on a course and am going to head over this evening. Any ideas?
mooky Posts: 1501
Hiya. Dundrum has: Mamas & Papas maternity H&M Maternity (not as big as the liffey valley one though) M&S Maternity section (not that big either) House of Fraser has a TOPSHOP section that has some maternity Next is there also.... think they have a small maternity section in Dundrum too
Mama2b! Posts: 131
Hey thanx Noli thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
sapphire09 Posts: 393
Yep that list covers just about all the shops that do Maternity wear in Dundrum! Just to say that I got 2 lovely pairs of jeans recently in Next in Dundrum, one with stretchy sides (ie the pocket panels) and one with the over the bump material. Hope you find something nice!
babybuzz Posts: 474
quick question girls. does h & m in liffey valley do maternity stuff if so where what level. ive walked around that shop a few times and couldnt find anything also what about next in liffey valley.
mooky Posts: 1501
Hey Babybuzz H&M Liffey Valley has fab maternity upstairs in kids section, and dont forget to check out New Look while you're there. They have nice maternity too at good prices