Maternity Clothes shop in Dublin city centre?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

papillon Posts: 1305
Anyone know of any maternity clothes shops in the city centre? I know Topshop and a few other high street shops do maternity ranges but most of that stuff is too casual or going outty and I need to pick up some smart work type clothes so a dedicated maternity boutique would be ideal. I can't make it to mamas and papas in Dundrum, I'll really only be basing myself in the Grafton street area. I'm up for a few hours on Saturday morning Thanks!
Handymammy Posts: 1086
Hi Papillion, as far as I remember there is an expensive looking maternity shop on Dawson st, but can't remember the name. I think it is on the corner with St Anne's St.
Thanks Aug10, sure I'll take a wee walk down there and check it out!
PrincessLea Posts: 436
There's a maternity boutiquiey place on Clarendon St, they do very nice stuff but it's pricey! Sounds like what you're after, no suits but definitely stuff that you can wear to work etc. Can't remember the name of hte place for the life of me! Also, there was a thread on here were we ended up listing every shop selling maternity clothes in Dublin, might be worth doing a search for. I get most my stuff in H&M on north king st. Happy shopping :wv
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Try mothercare, they have a new maternity range out that is quite reasonable. There's one in Jervis but I think there is one in St Stephen's Green also.
brill, thanks lads *)
popple Posts: 1368
[url:2yym3gn0]http://www.nelomaternity.com/about_us[/url:2yym3gn0] there the link to it. I havent been there.. looks good tho!
PrincessLea Posts: 436
Nelo - that's what htey're called! Thanks Popple! They've got some absolutely georgous stuff in there and they're very helpful as well.
babychino Posts: 634
Nelo is fabulous, some stuff is pricey but they have some bargins too. Probably the best for work wear. Next on Grafton st. also have a small bit of maternity wear, and Mothercare in Stephen's Green have a bit of everything.
redsquirrel Posts: 391
Just to let you know that the store off Grafton St (south Anne St) is gone, I think it was called 'Formes' it was closed down so spare yourself the walking!! I went to the shop on Clarenden St and spent a[i:rkn8s3nz] huge[/i:rkn8s3nz] amount of money but got great stuff.