Maternity clothes shops Dublin city centre

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jakers Posts: 17
Hi ladies, I've a wedding coming up in a few weeks and need to get something to wear to it. I'll be in Dublin in 2 weeks time and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some maternity shops. I've had a look online but haven't seen anything I like. Thanks Jakers
Babyboomerang Posts: 543
There's a really nice shop on South Annes St called Formes. Every time I walk by I wish I was PG just so I could shop there. There's also Mothercare in the Stephen's Green Centre, for less formal stuff, but for a wedding it might be nice to treat yourself. Enjoy your day of shopping.
the fortress Posts: 341
Nelo Maternity on Clarendon st is also good for occassion wear. Must try that Formes place. Didn't know about it :wv
FoundHome Posts: 1753
[quote="The Fortress":1ehwz6dg]Nelo Maternity on Clarendon st is also good for occassion wear[/quote:1ehwz6dg] +1 I got a beautiful dress for a family party at Nelo
Bm10 Posts: 296
[quote="FoundHome":rrytho0f][quote="The Fortress":rrytho0f]Nelo Maternity on Clarendon st is also good for occassion wear[/quote:rrytho0f] +1 I got a beautiful dress for a family party at Nelo[/quote:rrytho0f] +2 I bought three lovely dresses from them at the baby & pg fair, I have a wedding, school reunion, christening and christmas all coming up so I'm well sorted. The ladies were so lovely and they had loads of sizes too.