maternity clothes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger2 Posts: 275
hi all just wondering if you have good shops or websites that have nice maternity clothes that you could recommend. I have looked at next and new look.. just looking for a nice summer trousers that is light.. Just gone three months thanks. :wv
MrsMcC2013 Posts: 358
I can only recommend New Look. The fit of them are great. I got a gorgeous maxi dress in Mama's and papa's but cost a bit. But most of my tops still fit me. Hope you find something.
mamime Posts: 791
You should try h&m maternity too. Their stuff is nice and doesn't break the bank!
Baby Powder Posts: 265
+1 for H&M and next. Not happy with mamas and papas, bought a skirt there 10 days ago, washed it day before yesterday, and the material has completely over stretched and the skirt actually doesn't stay up anymore
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
New look have some lovely things, I got some nice things in h&m aswell but just size or two up (not maternity clothes just their regular clothes) and they're lovely on.
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
Try seraphine online. Got fab dresses from them. Fantastic quality and won't break the bank
featherrocket Posts: 233
I got a dress from New Look and really I'm not that impressed. Having said that, I was never really a New Look fan. I got a couple of things on sale at this website eloramaternity.com and they are gorgeous, fit perfect and are soft and comfortable.
lovelycuppatea Posts: 481
Seraphine stuff is nice but some of it didn't wash well. I found h&m best value for money for every day wear and seraphine good for special occasions.
atina Posts: 2240
I bought most of my stuff in new look but also got some lovely things in jojo maman bebe
ginger2 Posts: 275
thanks for all the replies :wv