Maternity dress to wear to wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
Hi girls I am hoping you can help me. I need to find a couple of nice maternity dresses that I can wear to weddings over the summer, but I have no idea where to look. I am Dublin based. Any help appreciated!! :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
I was having a nightmare trying to find a dress for a wedding in June, short dresses just aren't suiting the swollen ankles right now so I opted for a maxi, this is the one I got and its reduced in Wallis at the mo, its not maternity, but couldnt fit better! I just got a bigger size than I'd normally wear and my bump looks really neat in it. Its very flattering... Otherwise try for some really nice maternity dresses. HTH [img:2iuqo11q]http://media.wallis-fashion.com/wcsstore/Wallis//images/catalog/095494022_thumb.jpg[/img:2iuqo11q]
lisa Posts: 1612
Monsoon have some fab maxi dresses at the moment. I bought a really nice dress from for a wedding when i was 6 months, it was a black strapless lace effect.
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
I got a gorgeous dress from isabella oliver, very flattering and shows off the bump nicely!!
eadaoinfar2 Posts: 19
I like isabella oliver too. have loads of dresses to choose from aswell.
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
i got a tulip shaped dress in coast two sizes too big and was perfect at 30 weeks, shape worked great with the bump i.e. it didnt look like i had that mich of one, you had to look twice to know!
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
I have gotten some on Asos too. Wore one yesterday to a communion and got loads of compliments on it.
Marie Maloney Posts: 8
Hi Maybe I am too late. Try Tir na nOg , Athlone. They have some fab maternity dresses. Check out website Good luck!
Hugz Posts: 410
A girl wore a topshop one to mine.... fab!
Hugz Posts: 410
A girl wore a topshop one to mine.... fab!