maternity dungarees

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justwaitin Posts: 2462
What do you think girls, a complete no no, i saw some in the mothercare catealog i thought they were cute and would be kinda comfy and warm for the cold months ahead.
billygate Posts: 952
no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woodstock Posts: 1565
[quote:13fq9i6q]maternity dungarees[/quote:13fq9i6q] What are they??
fantac Posts: 4109
[quote="Woodstock":1x92nt3u][quote:1x92nt3u]maternity dungarees[/quote:1x92nt3u] What are they??[/quote:1x92nt3u] oh i think they'd be SO cool!
mop1 Posts: 1564
[quote="billygate":1wjnjl5m]no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:1wjnjl5m] [img:1wjnjl5m]http://www.myparentconnection.com/forums/images/smilies/exactly.gif[/img:1wjnjl5m]
dhidra Posts: 3147
I got the mothercare ones and I LOVED them. So comfy! Didn't wear them outside the house though...
Martiespride Posts: 997
i always thought they would be cute but my husband says no way.
cbtb Posts: 413
If it was 1985 maybe :o0
WinterGal Posts: 835
NO! I wouldn't be let into the house with a pair either. Actually when is the last time you saw anybody in a pair? Pregnant or not.
nea dude Posts: 749
Sorry, but they remind me of women years ago who were working on farms. Do they come complete with wellies?? :o0 Realistically they suit some people but not many. I've seen them in bennetton; I just wouldn't go there!