I got a pair of skinnies in Dorothy Perkins that I have worn every second day fotrthe last few months and I :lvs them! Get loads of compliments on them, even from midwife and non preg friends. Bought loads of stuff on ebay too, so cheap it was practically free and if it doesn't fit me I pass it on to other preg friends or svdp. H&M maternity sizes are RIDICULOUSLY small. Nearly ended up crying one day in there as I'm size 12 in all my other mat stuff and their 16 barely closed on me. I bought them anyway as they were reduced in sale and they seemed to expand in the wash and the elastic went in them and they constantly fell down. One of my best maternity buys was bump bands by Emma Jane (got the New Look ones too but they were rubbish) Still using them at 33 weeks and wear them over the waistband of my dorothy perkins over the bump black trousers which are a bit loose, and it keeps them up and my tummy nice and warm! Have a friend who gave birth 3 months ago and still wears one alot of the time, as it keeps her jelly belly in check! Also got some stuff in asos, funky design and cheap. Google for discount codes before you place an order! I had a few weddings during the summer and wore non maternity dresses that are empire line, much better selection, and cheaper than maternity. Happy shopping!