maternity jeans!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sodbride Posts: 105
Im tiny in jeans and need a size 6. Lack of bum me thinks!! Cant seem to find anywhere in galway to get that size - any ideas? HELP! I know you can order them from a catalogue in Next but you cant try them on first which is never easy. Thanks!
chicam Posts: 1169
Hiya, not sure where you'd find small jeans (topshop maybe, they have a small maternity section?) but in relation to ordering from Next without trying them on, I have to say I've never returned anything from their catalogue as their sizes are usually dead-on. Find your normal size in Next & order it in maternity and I've found they fit really well, I got a lovely pair of bootleg maternity jeans at the start of my pregnancy & I've lived in them!
MrsK07 Posts: 454
I got a pair of Hula regular rise jeans in New Look. They were a bit big on me but I discovered that they have an elastic part with button each side so you can pull them in. They are really comfy and only cost €18.00.
Toots12 Posts: 894
the shop downstairs in the Corbettcourt shopping centre (I think it's called Bella Mama?) has a great range of jeans, especially the Noppies, which are a lovely fit. well worth a look
kosheen Posts: 179
Top shop have a lovely Jeans in all sizes. They cater for size 4, 6 upwards. I picked up two pairs and they are really comfy
All Loved Up Posts: 135
Toots12 do you know what size Bella Mama go up to?
cbtb Posts: 413
Next have free delivery to their stores, so I have ordered things to my nearest store gone in tried them on and if I wasn't happy I returned them there and then. Their clothes are good to keep to the size they're supposed to be.
Toots12 Posts: 894
All loved up, I don't know the sizes I'm afraid, but they seem to have a very good range of stock in the shop and the owner seems to know her stuff, so I'm sure she could order in anything if needed...
sodbride Posts: 105
thanks a mil everyone. I eventually couldnt stand the tight trouser look anymore and ordered 2 pairs from Next so fingers crossed! Thanks for the help.
beaker Posts: 379
Dorothy perkins also to quite a good range of materinity jeans and I think yoiu can order online from them as well.