Maternity jeggings!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
I really want a pair of jeggings but can't seem to find them anywhere. New look only have 3/4 length ones, has anyone seen any anywhere lately? Thanks!
Asscher Posts: 732
I got some in Mothercare. They are Mamalicious ones. They are really comfortable and still look cute with a long top and ballet flats.
DollyMomma Posts: 1231
I have a New Look and a Dunnes pair, both non-maternity, I just bought them in 2 sizes bigger and they're perfectly comfy.
Frosties Posts: 198
I got a lovely black pair in Top shop - so comfy and look really nice too.
Daff Posts: 11644
saw them in H&M too.
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
I got a pair last year in Dorithy Perkins but I hardly wore them. I normally love my jeggings but I found that even the size 8 were big on me even when I had a bump. They were the only things that I had that were over-the-bump though so maybe that was the problem. At the time only DP had them.
Thanks ladies, had a look in Dorothy Perkins and top shop in jervis st today but no luck. Also, tried h&m and they had none. Asscher, did you get them recently in mothercare? If so I might have a look in mothercare tomorrow.
Asscher Posts: 732
It was a couple of months ago when I got them. They are under the bump ones. I find the over the bump clothes too big. If you can't get maternity ones I second MissDiamonds on getting some regular ones in a bigger size or two. I have some other leggings that are non maternity and I just fold the band down under my tummy and they are just as comfortable.
Thanks again, I think I'll just keep looking but I'll keep an eye out for some non maternity ones too.