Maternity/nursing bras on Ebay!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lush11 Posts: 2877
I had been looking for maternity/nursing bras for ages but refused to spend 30 quid on them. I bought 2 (black and white) on ebay for 13 quid including postage. I think they were 5 quid each which was great. They arrived today and are actually a better fit than the ones i tried on in Mothercare and marks and spencer.
Augustmum Posts: 686
Sound's great Lush... My boobs were 34 DD have gone up to a 36 FF!!!!! :eek :eek :eek I've gotten ones in M&S and don't find them that great. would you mind posting the link or seller? :wv
http://cgi.ebay.ie/Nursing-Maternity-Br ... 6b1afe3122 I tried on m&s ones last week and didnt like the fit so chanced my arm with this seller and delighted with the quality and fit of them.
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
Wow, they look good, thanks for posting lush. I've been spending a fortune trying to gind comfy bras lately. Thanks :thnk
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
Just one bit of advice, don't buy too many nursing bras prior to the birth. I was 38G at 36 weeks and was 34E the week after LO was born.
Thanks Winter B2b, i heard that alright when i was in M&S, the lady said exactly that. She said what i was then (24 weeks) that i would possibly be after the birth so thats why i didnt want to spend too much money on them. Only bought 2, a black and a white one.