Maternity Pads - Name?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

yummum2010 Posts: 407
Hi Girls, Quick question. Whats the name of those huge green pack maternity pads that everyone raves about?! Apparently you can get them in all chemists but havent seen them and want to stock up for after babs arrives. Have 2 packs from mothercare but apparently these green ones are best! Thanks, hope all the babies and mammies are well today! :wv
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
hey, I just checked as they are sitting in my living room! There is no name on them, just a B for the company name (bastos vieges or something it stands for). They are just called Maternity Pads on the front package. The plastic bag they are in is clear with a green stripe on it. HTH
yummum2010 Posts: 407
Thanks wedjul05! Where did you buy them?
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
I got them in a pharmacy in navan. Saw them in a few places though. Got 2 packs, might get some more to bring into hosp with me. I heard that some hosp only give you a few to start off with then you need your own. Not sure if HS have changed their policy since I had DS last year but I will bring some with me in case.
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
coulndn't find those ones so just got the ones in boots...meant to be good.