Maternity Swimsuit

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jeidi Posts: 3128
Hi all, Will be taking DS swimming every week or two and I am on the lookout for a nice swimsuit. I dont want to spend a fortune on a "maternity" one, but as its out of season - its not like I can pick up one in dunnes or penneys in just a bigger size. Any ideas? Thanks!
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Penney's get their holiday stock in store from January - I saw lots of swimsuits, bikinis etc in the Mary Street store on Sunday! I noticed Mothercare in Jervis had maternity swimsuits on sale too but not sure what size - I'm just wearing a bigger Penney's one at the moment - think it cost all of €6 so I'll stick with that until I need to go up again!
steen2009 Posts: 464
Mothercare in Blanch had loads on their sale last week. They had tankinis as well which are really nice.
Mothercare in Waterford have a really crap sale in all honesty - but will deffo check out Penneys at lunch time. TYhanks ladies.
cindarellawoman Posts: 390
I got a lovely one a couple of months ago in Dunnes (2 sizes up) and it done me for the last 3-4 months of pregnancy. It has a stetch in it and was padded in the boobs and was not expensive, worked for me anyways....good luck
The tankini in mothercare was €34.95! Sale me arse!
amberjack Posts: 1273
[quote="Jeidi":170wp6rj]The tankini in mothercare was €34.95! Sale me arse![/quote:170wp6rj] I got a lovely mamalicious one in Mothercare (swimsuit not tankini) this time last year for €12