maternity wear,any sugests??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

susie05 Posts: 204
Hey girls, heading to blanch this evening and just wondering where is the best place to get some maternity clothes,im 15 wks and already im busting out of my clothes.is this normal for a 1st timer? Thanx
Ghostbuster Posts: 1268
Hiya, Dorothy Perkins have a maternity wear section and I also saw a lovely new maternity shop on Dawson street with trendy clothes!
AGuest Posts: 1262
[quote:26leatfe]Hiya, Dorothy Perkins have a maternity wear section and I also saw a lovely new maternity shop on Dawson street with trendy clothes![/quote:26leatfe] Is that The Pregnancy Store? It's not really new - been there at least 18 months. They have lovely clothes. http://www.thepregnancystore.com/
Cha Cha4ever Posts: 6
I think Top shop have a maternity section in Blanch too as does NEXT. I got a fab pair of cords and jeans plus a lovely black dress from an online store, www.maternitywear.ie. Also got some nice trousers from Bennetton. Happy shopping :)
Ghostbuster Posts: 1268
Mrs Gina - oh right I hadn't been up that way in a while.... :oops:
shoegal Posts: 323
i think H&M in dundrum have a maternity section also.
wishful Posts: 12
hi all, just thought id let you know that family album have some gorgeous maternity wear in there new catalogue, and its not expensive either.