Maternity Work trousers - Non-black

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Winter B2B Posts: 3494
I know this was answered before but I can't find answer. Does anyone know where I can get non-black overbump maternity trousers?
CCAF Posts: 502
I saw nice ones in united colours of bennetton.
[quote="pander":1kqk7m5y]I saw nice ones in united colours of bennetton.[/quote:1kqk7m5y] Does the Bennetton's in Stephen's Green have a maternity section?
Id say it does. They were nice grey ones that come over the bump.
PrincessLea Posts: 436
Dorothy Perkins in the Jervis Centre had quite a lot of different ones, all non-black, not so sure if they were over or under bump tho... Quick high-jack of thread - I'm quite tall (ok, according to Irish standards I'm prob very tall) and have not found one pair of maternity trousers long enough! Am sick of wearing leggings!(and very cold the last couple of weeks!) Any other Gullivers out there who's come across really long trousers anywhere? Usually H&M are good, but not for maternity apperantly, same with Zara... O:|
try topshop, i noticed some maternity stuff there that said extra long length
Millie- Posts: 490
just a quick word of warning about Dorothy perkins trousers. I got grey tweedy over the bump trousers for work and was delighted with myself - until i wore them! They were cut in just the wrong place and were actually very painful on my bump. now in fairness to DP's i emailed them my complaint (i had bought them on line) and they asked me to send them back, which i did and they re-imbursed me my money. this was more than i expected as i'd worn them (albeit only the once) but ..... i'm not buying anymore maternity trousers from them anyway. good luck with your search
[quote="PrincessLea":1a9o5zgz]Dorothy Perkins in the Jervis Centre had quite a lot of different ones, all non-black, not so sure if they were over or under bump tho... Quick high-jack of thread - I'm quite tall (ok, according to Irish standards I'm prob very tall) and have not found one pair of maternity trousers long enough! Am sick of wearing leggings!(and very cold the last couple of weeks!) Any other Gullivers out there who's come across really long trousers anywhere? Usually H&M are good, but not for maternity apperantly, same with Zara... O:|[/quote:1a9o5zgz] Next's long leg are 32/33 inch but topshop long leg is usually 34inch.
beller Posts: 22
[quote="PrincessLea":215w6eso] Quick high-jack of thread - I'm quite tall (ok, according to Irish standards I'm prob very tall) and have not found one pair of maternity trousers long enough! Am sick of wearing leggings!(and very cold the last couple of weeks!) Any other Gullivers out there who's come across really long trousers anywhere? Usually H&M are good, but not for maternity apperantly, same with Zara... O:|[/quote:215w6eso] Try New Look. Im having the opposite problem, they have some lovely trousers but they are too long!